Upgrade Service for PENTAX K-1 owners
RICOH IMAGING EUROPE S.A.S. is pleased to announce the launch of an upgrade service that allows existing PENTAX K-1 users to add the advanced functions of the new PENTAX K-1 Mark II to their camera.
The benefits of the upgrade service will be:
- Improved high sensitivity performance
- Improved high-speed Auto Focus
- Improved image resolution through handheld Pixel Shift Resolution
Here is an overview of the upgrade service:
- The upgrade service will be available for a limited time from 21st May 2018 to 30th September 2018.
- The cost of the service will be approximately £450
What will happen to your Pentax K-1
- The PENTAX K-1’s main circuit board will be replaced to add new functions featured in the new PENTAX K-1 MKII.
- Additionally the current SR logo, positioned in the lower left corner of the camera’s front panel, will be replaced with the SR II logo plate.
More detailed information regarding the service will be made available at the end of March 2018.